Original topic:

Video recording and Audio recording(Noise Cancellation)

(Topic created on: 12-06-2020 12:26 AM)
Omishan247
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Samsung Team,
I am hereby reporting a very very importantly serious issue I am seeing these days in Samsung A series and M series phones which have two microphones (primary mic near speaker and secondary mic for noise reduction). Today when I was doing a video recording in Samsung A51 of playing instrument and singing, the video was having only a little amount of voice, and that was also not smooth enough. Except my voice, nothing was audible, i.e., the sound of instrument was totally removed. I understood that its a issue regarding the secondary mic's noise cancellation feature. I did the same recording in Samsung M51 also and that also resulted  the same. Neither my voice, nor my Instrument sound was low that it couldn't be recorded; I mean both me and instrument sounds were loud enough to get recorded properly. But none of the phones could record the audio properly in the video.
Please my most dearest Samsung Team, please fix this noise cancellation feature or I would even suggest to remove the feature for better audio quality.
Please fix this issue. I wanna see Samsung as the best in the market for every situation.
Regards,
Omishan Upadhyay
Samsung Lover & Fan

2 Comments
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Hi, You need a 3rd party app for that purpose.
i recommend
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magix.android.mmjam

as it bypass the noise cancellation if you want that way.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support