Original topic:

Unwanted & Hidden alarm

(Topic created on: 03-26-2020 03:16 PM)
Nikitauwu
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
From the past couple days something weird started to happen in my phone Galaxy A50. There's an unwanted and hidden alarm which goes off every morning 7:30 a.m. I can't dismiss it, snooze it or even lower down its volume. I deleted all my alarms cause of this but nothing seems to help. I sleep very late at night and then this alarm goes off every stupid morning it's so annoying and has pissed me off. I checked settings of my phone and found nothing unusual. I am stuck in quarantine I can't even get help from outside. When I discussed this issue with some of my friends and family they were relieved that atleast I am waking up early but imagine yourself in my shoes. Every morning there's an alarm which not only rings but also vibrates violently, wakes you up you can't do anything about it. And now boom, thanx to this **bleep** alarm you can't go back to sleep again. Please help. 
12 Comments
Tech Talk
try deleting your all alarm once. If you find my answer helpful please accept my solution.
Nikitauwu
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
done that already in fact, I even mentioned above that.
0 Likes
Jessigay
Active Level 1
Tech Talk

Did you ever find a solution for this? I am having a similar issue and it is driving me nuts! 

I have a galaxy s8 and a few days ago a hidden alarm goes off at 7am every day. I cant see this alarm, it is not in my clock app (I've tried deleting all alarms and clearing the cache too) and i cant seem to find any other app that would have a routine or alarm associated with it.

The worst part of this hidden alarm is that I cannot turn the **bleep** thing off! I've tried closing all apps, hitting the buttons on the side of the phone, opening and then closing my clock app (which is now completely empty) but nothing works. I have to completely turn off my phone to get it to stop. 

I haven't installed any new updates lately and my phone is up to date so I have no clue what triggered this to suddenly start. 

If you found a solution, please share! Thank you! 

Fytos
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

I will just tell you what I found on another site.

If you have a SLEEP application, sleepIq or something, check it because you might have a routine in there.

It was the problem of about 10 people in that thread!

Nikitauwu
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Jessigay Idk what happened but after 3-4 days when I updated my bixby that hidden was a wake up call because of some stupid bixby routine so, after the update it started to show dismiss and other option too. Try this yourself maybe it'll help you.
ALFEE5
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk

I also encounter similar issue for quite sometime. At first I thought is some notification then later found that is a daily 8am alarm which I cannot dismiss and has no clue where this alarm come from. I tried many things and update bixby vision (after I read your post) yesterday. But this morning alarm still went off at 8am. This is so annoying. 

Shehbaz07
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Try asking Bixby to turn off the alarm with the time when the alarm rings.Bixby will then automatically turns off the alarm!!!
0 Likes
Fytos
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

I will just tell you what I found on another site.

If you have a SLEEP application, sleepIq or something, check it because you might have a routine in there.

It was the problem of about 10 people in that thread!

Violynn31
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk

I think this did it for my phone.  I had a 730am alarm going off for about two months.  I finally checked my app called BetterSleep, which changed names about that time.  Sure nuf,  a 730am alarm was set and on. 

However, the same **bleep** alarm went off at 12:04am AND 12:22am this morning, and there was no alarm set on that app, so I also went to settings and cleared my clocks cache.  I guess we'll find out if it works when those alarms go off or not early tomorrow morning. 

0 Likes