Original topic:

Unable to add money to the Paytm wallet in Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 07-13-2021 03:16 PM)
iamadeshpande
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Talk

Hey all,

I am unable to add money from my bank accounts added in UPI to the Paytm wallet in Samsung Pay app. It gives me an error saying "Couldn't complete transfer" (please refer to the screenshot attached below). Please note that the money is not deducted from the bank account.  All my bank accounts and wallet are active and functional. I had registered for the Samsung Pay around a month back and it did  successfully transfer money a couple of times and then this error started occurring.

It seems that the problem is not related to banks' end as I have added two banks in the UPI in Samsung Pay and error occurs in case of transferring money from both the bank accounts.  

I may inform that I have tried resetting/reinstalling the Samsung Pay app but it didn't work.  I have also double checked with banks and Paytm wallet to ensure that my KYC is complete.  I have also checked that my phone is up-to-date and it shows no pending update for Samsung Pay/Samsung Pay Framework in particular. I have talked to my banks and Paytm and they have confirmed that everything is perfectly okay at their end.  I have already approached Samsung Customer Care for a resolution but they have not come up with any satisfactory solution to this as yet.

I have absolutely no clue as to what is leading to the aforementioned error in spite of having worked for a couple of times. Request all the experts in the community to please help me out with this.

Thanks in advance. 

Below is the screenshot of the error:

Screenshot_20210705-104949_Samsung Pay (1).jpg

10 Comments
Qwertyqw
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Ejjebsjsbnsnsnsn
0 Likes
Qwertyqw
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Jdjjdjdhd20210713_152644_28.jpg
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Heyyy what is this?????
Gourav_Sen
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
A new spammer
0 Likes
Azeem275
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Maybe there is a server issue on samsung pay
iamadeshpande
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Possible but it's been almost two weeks. Can a server side issue last this long? Also had this been due to server issue, they could have informed me likewise.
0 Likes
Azeem275
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
I think now you should contact the technicians
0 Likes
iamadeshpande
Active Level 2
Tech Talk

How do I contact them? I have already contacted Samsung Content support team and they have not come up with any solution till now. 

0 Likes
Tech Talk
Did you try adding money using Debit or credit card?
0 Likes