Original topic:

Threat to smartphone

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 07:05 PM)
ApoorvaJK
★★
Options
Tech Talk
Hello guys.
Here comes a bad news for all the smartphone users. Google's latest security bulletin( for December 2019) has revealed that there is a flaw, which could affect your smartphone. There are total 3 vulnerabilities. 2 has been categorized as "critical" and the third one, CVE-2019-2232 as the "most severe" of all. It has been said that a message, which has been crafted in such a way that it contains highly malicious contents is the root of all this. 
And you must be thinking that it must be surely in the older devices ,which doesn't get many security updates,  then you are wrong!! The affected devices are the ones running on Android 8.0, Android 8.1, Android 9 and Android 10. 
But, you need not worry. The only solution to this is to install the latest(December) security patch update. You need to wait for it,as it all depends on your smartphone manufacturer that when will they release this update. 
How to check it?? Follow the steps below 👇🏻
Settings ➡️ About phone ➡️ Android security patch level.  ( in general)

For Android 9,
Settings ➡️ About phone ➡️ Software information. 

Thus, once you receive the update, dont delay it even for a second, as it may be harmful for your device.

4 Comments
SubashCM
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Are u saying not to update this month??
I cant able to come over ur point!!
Tech Talk
I am trying to say that if you are getting updates to update your phone, whose security patch level is of December 2019, then go ahead with it. once updated, there will be no issues.
SubashCM
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
thank u 😉
Tech Talk
my pleasure 😀
0 Likes