Original topic:

šŸ”„šŸ¤© Thanks @Samsungindia, finally got my hands on the Galaxy Watch4 Classic

(Topic created on: 09-24-2021 03:07 PM)
YashAgarwal
ā˜…ā˜…
Options
Tech Talk
Design and features
youā€™d notice from the look glance your way at the Watch4 Classic and youā€™d think it looked like either a classic analogue watch (but with a screen), or one of Samsungā€™s other wearables with the rotational bezel controllable. Because thatā€™s exactly what it looks like.

Default View

Regardless of whether you opt for the 42mm or 46mm Watch 4 Classic, youā€™ll find a circular screen (30.4mm 396Ɨ396 on the 42mm, 34.6mm 450Ɨ450 on the 46mm) protected by Corningā€™s Gorilla Glass DX and encapsulated by a round ring that you can control the watch with.
Under the hood, Samsung is using its own Exynos W920 dual-core chip, 1.5GB RAM, 16GB storage, and that Wear OS effort worked on by both Google and Samsung, not one over the other.

Blood Oxygen Level Check

As far as features go, this one is pretty set, with the accelerometer, barometer, light sensor, and a ā€œBioActiveā€ sensor that combines a bunch of features, including heart rate, ECG, and body composition analysis, able to analyse muscle mass, body fat, the water in your body, and so on.

Stress Levels Check

It joins the assortment of Bluetooth, WiFi, and GPS, and depending on the model you get, you may find 4G LTE under the hood, plus support for Near-Field Communication (NFC) for mobile payments over Google Pay and Samsung Pay.

Heart Rate Check

Performance
With a new chip under the hood and 1.5GB RAM, you probably wonā€™t be surprised to find the Galaxy Watch4 Classic handles most of what you can throw its way with ease, even if most of what youā€™re going to use a watch for is the time. Thereā€™s a little bit of lag as you scroll through the apps with the control wheel, but for the most part, itā€™s quick and easy, and the whole thing is quite responsive.
In Watch apps, thereā€™s Spotify, Shazam, Messenger, health apps for heart rate and reminders for drinking water, Australia Post, checking the weather, UV indexes, and so on and so on. The apps in the Play Store section for a Wear OS watch arenā€™t specifically for the Galaxy Watch4 Classic, but rather installed on both the phone and the watch, talking to both.

My Favourite Body Mass Composition Check

Here are the Quick Features

ā€¢ Body Composition Measure 
ā€¢ Group Challenge 
ā€¢ Advanced sleep monitoring 
ā€¢ New Wear OS and itā€™s benefits 
ā€¢ Seamless galaxy experience with support to Samsung ecosystem devices 
ā€¢ New design (Band options, watch faces)

Another view

Like Samsung Smart phones the Watch is also Fully-equipped with Samsung Knox so no need to worry.
Secured by Knox

To know more head over to this link
Box

Samsungā€™s latest smartwatch takes Googleā€™s Wear OS and almost literally revolves around your life. Is the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic the best wearable around

HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
How you got this...? I mean what you won in some contest or...?
0 Likes
Tech Talk
BA exclusive
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
And btw congratulations buddy šŸ‘šŸ»
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Thanks a lot mate
Anonymous
Not applicable