Original topic:

Still no news about Android10 for note9 πŸ˜‘

(Topic created on: 11-15-2019 06:40 PM)
ipsuvedi
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Many small companies already released Android10 update for even small devices, there is no any news about android 10 for note 9. Samsung, we are about to reach 2020, but when are you going to release oneui2 update for note9.  Note9 competitor iPhone '10 Xs'  got iOS 13.3.1 (their major update like android 10 or oneui2) 3 months ago. Why samsung is so lazy and ignorant about update and after-sell services?? 🀨
Its your last year flagship devive, you are ingnoring it so soon??πŸ˜‘
This is very sad to see delayed updates for note9.
PLEASE RELEASE ANDROID 10!πŸ™
4 Comments
RajeshS1
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
I am also waiting for my note9 πŸ˜‘
ipsuvedi
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Yes mee too, but the wait is so long now 🀐
#Note9 #Android10 #Oneui2 #Update
RajeshS1
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
they haven't yet released a stabe android 10 version in s10 and note 10 series, as far as I know.. they are in beta testing now
0 Likes
RajatAm
β˜…β˜…
Tech Talk
they're not ignoring Note 9 at all.. they're working on stable version of Android 10... so that you can use it with ease.
and for ios13 Apple is not dependent on anyone to get the main software. but Samsung is dependent on Google for Android and when they recieve the android from Google they have 9-10 layers on top of android to make all the features of their devices work efficiently and effectively so that device owners don't have to face bugs and errors.
you will surely get the update before the end of 2019
and you better know Samsung's after sales service is much much better than other companies some don't even come close in terms of Services.