Original topic:

Snapdragon CPU's in India Market

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 08:40 AM)
URSC
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Exynos powered phones are not capable enough when it comes to multitask and battery optimization. They often provide less battery backup as compared to Snapdragon powered phones. For example Galaxy S9 plus with 3500 mAh battery powered by Snapdragon leaves you with extra 10% battery at the end of the day as compared to S9 plus powered by Samsungs home made Exynos. Not only this Exynos is way poor in handling tasks. Why Indians have been charged same price for an inferior product when Samsung is selling a superior version in its home country South Korea, US and few others ? Why we have been cheated by Samsung ? Can this be corrected by Samsung starting this year !!
16 Comments
jay5865
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
no
0 Likes
URSC
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
You should check CPU designs of both and how they handle multiple tasks and uses power before saying 'no'.
0 Likes
jay5865
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
why would I check lol I just use have no time fool
0 Likes
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Even China does not allow Exynos.
0 Likes
Wretace
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Samsung is going to go fully exynos from s22 with AMD partnered, i can't wait for that exynos😍😍
0 Likes
URSC
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Why do you think it's better ?
0 Likes
Wretace
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
the exynos 1000 which is to come next year already beat snapdragon 865+ in a large margin
0 Likes
URSC
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
you mean SD875 ?
0 Likes
Wretace
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
no the sd875 hasn't come out yet the testing is done with sd865 plus , but if we r really comparing exynos like the ones we have now the sd855 is better than the latest exynos 990 even if the exynos was 2 years new after the sd855 realeased and now the the next exynos is better than the sd865 plus which is latest till now and give a larger margin in the benchmarks so we can say that the exynos has gotten alot better
0 Likes