Original topic:

Samsung user experience improvement

(Topic created on: 06-02-2021 11:23 PM)
ks4
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk
I have been using Samsung phones since the launch of galaxy S3 . Now the UI has changed remarkably. The change into  android one also is good .. Yet the bugs are still there . Unnecessary apps . And no way to remove them  even if you are not using it .I am not forgetting the changes Samsung has made into their phones .. touch viz also have improved much  not perfect  yet these bugs and ads into the new age phones are annoying . Actually it's not necessary for Samsung to follow any other smartphone makers as it has its own space in the market . Fixing some of these and putting some improvements would be great ... I appreciate one thing that the marketing info can be opted out  if you don't want to receive 
12 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
You can use ADB to uninstall any app which can't be uninstalled. Also, bloatware apps can infact be uninstalled.
ks4
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Only disable them ..
0 Likes
ks4
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Cannot remove and freeup space . That's what my concern
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
You can literally uninstall the apps using ADB. The command itself says "pm uninstall". And it does clear storage.
0 Likes
ks4
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
We would like to inform you that you can not remove default apps. But, you are able to disable these apps. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The official reply from Samsung ..
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Forget official replies. You are in the world of Android, you have no idea what's possible my friend. You can literally uninstall system apps using ADB (Android Developer Bridge).
0 Likes
ks4
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Most of the smartphone users are not having that much technical knowledge . People just worry about the lack of space and sluggish operating system . Isn't that better not to install them by the manufacturer , rather than removing them after that . Am right my friend ?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
You are absolutely right, I just said that it is possible.
0 Likes
ks4
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I appreciate your concern .. and that reply definitely will help many of users
0 Likes