Original topic:

Samsung "Exynos"

(Topic created on: 10-15-2021 05:56 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tech Talk
As per complaints of heating, lagging issues, I would like give suggestion to Samsung to keep Exynos processor in testing, and not to give it in Samsung mobiles. Samsung should learn that we our customers not testers or teachers to test Exynos. Even though so many complaints Samsung is planning to give Exynos in every sam device after 2022 or in 2022, really know? Why Samsung is doing this?? Even people are saying they are going to leave Samsung and then also exynos, in Samsung language we should call bleep exynos. Samsung has to learn, firstly exynos and secondly core UI if these things were already told to every customer, then I am sure nobody would have brought Samsung device at home. Samsung has lost it's reputation in this following year. Sad to see this happening 😕😕.
Would do you think???
Comment down below.
23 Comments
Tech Talk
True 💯
They are testing on people. They don't know the value of money we pay for mobiles. They don't care because it is not their money.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Yes 😕😕
Green_Grass
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Yes
True
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
😭😕😕
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
I think I should change to vivo 🤔vivo_x70_series_thumb800_15818.jpg160686-untitled-design-77_15819.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
😕😕yes go if you want
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
OK then...
Bye bro 😄
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Sad to see u go 😖😖😖😣😣😣😭
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Bye bro (my last message in SM)
I'm not deleting my account..
I will be back soon (if Samsung improves Exynos)