Original topic:

Samsung m31 mic issue

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 11:33 PM)
PuneetM31
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
My new samsung m31 mic is not working during whatsapp, or google duo video call. Can you solve this issue.
19 Comments
Sukhneet
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
check that maybe mic is off during call
0 Likes
PuneetM31
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Mic is on all the time. It is working fine for system dialer audio or video call but not working third party apps like whatsapp facebook, google duo and google meet.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We understand your concern and will help you out to resolve the issue. Be assured, in order to resolve the mic issue kindly follow below given steps:-

1. Disconnect all accessories plugged into the headphone jack like, selfie stick, headphone, Bluetooth, etc..
Remove any third-party case, protective films, or any other accessory that usually comes in contact with your device. (If any)

2. Check device in safe mode:- Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

3. Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create data backup of your device via Smart Switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Settings > General Management > Reset.

After Performing the troubleshooting steps if the issue still persists, kindly get back to us with additional information- Error log File, Video or Screen-shots. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).

For future reference, you can contact us by sending email at support.india@samsung.com or call us 1800-5-07267864/1800-40-7267864.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
PuneetM31
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Issue still persists,
resetted the phone two times. But still suffering.
0 Likes
Srini_mydur
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Hello,

I'm facing same issue with Samsung 31s, all going smooth except this problem. Could you please urgently help me with the steps

0 Likes
PuneetM31
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Issue resolved.
comment if you are facing same issue of mic off while on call with speaker on.
I can help.
Members_W3tp0E0
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Can you please help me with solution. 

When I receive a normal call while whatsapp video call,if I decline the normal call the audio of whatsapp video call coming from top mic instead of bottom speaker. 

When I receive a normal call while whatsapp video call,if I answer the normal call the audio of normal call directly coming in speaker though speaker is off.

Pls me kn this. 

No covers or accessories connected.

Its a new mobile just received. 

0 Likes
KKBhaiKK
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
please let us know the solution
0 Likes
devilpardeep
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk

Dear  PuneetM31 plz help me to solve this issue i am facing same problem of mic issue

0 Likes