Original topic:

Samsung galaxy M51 disappointed me

(Topic created on: 06-24-2021 07:52 PM)
F2talk
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
I am very disappointed after buy samsung galaxy M51. As compared to samsung other series phones it does not have so many features like 'good look' (not available in samsung store for M51) it doesn't support for that phone. Second thing M51 series doesn't get regular security updates.

I hope samsung will look forward for that M series and will not do partiality with their M series..
0 Likes
10 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
Its goodlock and its not available in OneUI core along with other numerous things
0 Likes
F2talk
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Why samsung gave core UI for M series customers???
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
Product differentiation, they thought naming is sign of premiumness not price (which is not)
Now newer models have full version of OneUI
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
M51 is in Quarterly update list so you can't expect regular/monthly updates.
0 Likes
F2talk
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
In my view samsung did not show any transparency for M51. They shouldn't not do partiality with their customers for series vise.
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
What partiality you're seeimg in software update??? 🤔

Every midrange device of A and M series is in Quarterly update list except Enterprise Model ie. A50 and 2021 premium phones ie. A52 & A72
0 Likes
Aziz786
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Atleast thanks samsung they are not providing bugs in update like other brands doo.. other issue with regular update it is not required update quarterly update is also a good idea...lasttime samsung update for m51 downgraded the camera but they clear all issue in just 21 days...
0 Likes
F2talk
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Yaahh I completely agree with you that samsung never provide bugs to their customers but it's not that mean , samsung would roll out the quarterly updates atleast samsung should have told to their customers about their customers within launching time. It is transparency that samsung is not serious for M51 providing that it's other model series.
0 Likes
Aziz786
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Now i ll agree to this there is no info .. how frequently samsung will provide update to their device ...in this case NOKIA is providing update frequently and it was promise by NOKIA that they will provide regular update to their device for 2 years for security patch and android version...still bro we cant do anything on this except regret...but i had listen samsung will provide 4 years of update to device which is launched in 2020 and their all upcoming devices let see