Original topic:

Samsung galaxy M30s Volte problem.

(Topic created on: 02-22-2020 12:04 PM)
Wadiyar
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
I have recently bought samsung galaxy m30s mobile.I have been facing this internet issue.Whenme and my friend sat next to each other and using mobile with same airtel sim, he is getting high speed internet and im not even gettig half of his speed.So i will be so glad if anyone helps me solve this issue.
3 Comments
Tech Talk
Do you use a Vodafone sim card???
0 Likes
Sridhar213
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
how colud use both the same card?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Tech Talk

Hi there,

Kindly follow the mentioned steps to resolve the issue in your device.

1) Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings > Connections> Mobile Network> Network mode> Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect).

2) Search for the Network Manually via following path (Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search).

3) Perform the reset network setting (Go to the settings>>general management>>reset>>reset network settings).

4) If still issue persists then we would suggest you to contact your service provider.

For further assistance, kindly visit the nearby Samsung service centre for the physical inspection of the device. The address details of Samsung Service Centres are available at our website. Please click on the link mentioned below to get more information:

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes