Original topic:

Samsung S9 and Note 9 not receiving one UI 2.1

(Topic created on: 04-12-2020 03:17 PM)
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Hey guyz,

We guyz still struggling through discoloration issues which is yet to be resolved but along with this its obvious that s9 and note 9 users will not receiving one ui 2.1 update even we are sharing the same chipset and its really disappointing samsung because we guyz also spent a whopping amount of money in these smartphones and we are facing issues due to **bleep** bug in screen after the update and taking video pro mode which was available earlier and now also we are not getting the updates what exactly are you thinking team please announce to trash these phones then it would be more helpful. Surely m not thinkinh to ever switch to samsung flagships for sure huhh..

Note 9/S9 for One ui 2.1.
26 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk

that's, why sign the petition I got heard in international media forum go, sign the petition which i have created also note 10 lite also got same specs sheet and chipset go sign the ongoing petition if signed share the link 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
he has already signed
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk

I don't know because no one the forum has their official names that's why i told

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
my bad i had convinced him but he did not sign...wait a min
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
hi please sign the petition for Note 9 and S 9 series to get One UI 2.1. Please sign it to get the opputunity for better features

https://www.change.org/p/change-org-to-get-what-we-deserve
0 Likes
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
that link isn't working i got this notification from some users @imprompt
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
sign it
0 Likes
TechFreak07