Original topic:

Samsung S9 and Note 9 not receiving one UI 2.1

(Topic created on: 04-17-2020 07:15 PM)
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Hey guyz,

We guyz still struggling through discoloration issues which is yet to be resolved but along with this its obvious that s9 and note 9 users will not receiving one ui 2.1 update even we are sharing the same chipset and its really disappointing samsung because we guyz also spent a whopping amount of money in these smartphones and we are facing issues due to **bleep** bug in screen after the update and taking video pro mode which was available earlier and now also we are not getting the updates what exactly are you thinking team please announce to trash these phones then it would be more helpful. Surely m not thinkinh to ever switch to samsung flagships for sure huhh..

Note 9/S9 for One ui 2.1.
26 Comments
Sunnymishra
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
rahmat611w
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
is there any update,? on this discoloration issue , I dont care of the UI 2.1 but atleast fix the discoloration issue 😑😑😑😑😑😑
0 Likes
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
not yet but yeahhhi heard it was fixed for exynos platform nd might work fine after april update so just wait for it..meanwhile use ur phone with AOD with only cntr button it will consume less bttry looks cool nd decrease the numbers for discoloration
0 Likes
rahmat611w
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
cant I downgrade it back to 9 ?
0 Likes
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
i believe that requires rooting ur device and do not do that u ll definitely face issues after that
0 Likes
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
brother millions of user facing same issues after march security patch update and i did and tried everything even visited service cntr so what came as a resolution is see i tried highlighting on youtube but no one listening and smsng dont care but i do had a discussion with samsung care supervisor and he suggested go to service center explain this issue that this tint/discoloration is happening jst after the updates in software and millions of users are getting same issue and if they still asked u to get the display change and phone alrdy got warrnty out then asked them to create a job sheet from there and call samsung customer care and tell them to transfer to supervisor department right now or ask service center to connect call to supervisor depart. then they will see if this a blunder and do something.

and if still smsng does nothing and put this **bleep** in drawer and accept this as our biggest mistake to choose smsng for flagship
0 Likes
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
I reached out to Samsung CEO helpdesk and that team helped me alot and got my phone's frame and display changed frok authorized service center changed at totally FOC. And its been a year now everything is working fine.

Thank god samsung heard my voice and helped me. Hope it worked for everyone
0 Likes