Original topic:

Samsung Pay in 2021

(Topic created on: 10-12-2021 11:39 AM)
Prasanth797
Active Level 10
Options
Tech Talk

A simple, secure and contact less payment at your fingertips.

I've been using Samsung Pay since it's inception and as every payment app it has it's ups and downs but here is why Samsung Pay has been my go to payments application

• Simple to use - swipe up to launch and make payments from the homescreen itself.

• One of the best app interfaces from Samsung, quick and perfect.

Easy to use

• Security- all authorizations are kept well protected with Samsung Knox.

• Easy to add cards.
Add card manually or position the card to scan. 
Rewards will be expired and recent rewards earned per transaction is shown below.
  • One major update this year was removal of ads which made me the performance better.

• Multipurpose billing and recharge.
History of recent transactions will be shown below
  • Multiple loan repayment and insurance options available in bills and recharge.

• Samsung rewards - points based rewards for every transaction.
Rewards per transaction is shown in recent transaction

• Gift cards - I'm not sure whether you all will consider it quite useful but I found a variety of gift cards in the discover tab and sending them is quite easy.

What more I expect
  • Better rewards - cash back offers, vouchers, redeeming points for other apps also.

• Wallets - Integration with multiple other wallets, currently only paytm wallet is available.

• Promotions provided are very good wish to have more.

• Integration of more vendors in the subscription tab under bills and recharge.

Samsung Pay has a simple interface design which made my mobile banking experience enjoyable for me to make the switch from other payment application
2 Comments
Jáćkfrõśt
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Not receiving verification otp while registering SBI VISA debit card.
0 Likes
AdityaBhi
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Just want crypto in it
0 Likes