Original topic:

Samsung Note 20 Ultra Overheating Issue

(Topic created on: 08-26-2020 07:58 AM)
anirban916
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
I got the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra exynos version yesterday and the device is getting heated up in normal scenarios like watching YouTube,  browsing internet, copying data and using the camera. 

Is there anyone facing this issue  ? 

Samsung kindly provide solution on this, considering this a premium flagship do we deserve this kind of experience  ?
24 Comments
RAHUL2015
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
same to my device
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Checkout my last post and you will know why..

Exynos 990 is the stupidest processor and there was a lot of heat about it, still you bought Note 20 bro.. 😬
0 Likes
Members_9EobAUC
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Okay I paid 5500 Sar for my phone in Saudi. I got the exynos processor instead of the snapdragon. I am so angry at the performance difference. This processor is significantly less than the snapdragon. And this phone overheats like crazy. Samsung where is youtube music for my galaxy watch 3. I loved your ecosystem, and I think you just lost me as a customer. I am so pissed off I spent 800 riyal and I use this tech for my job. I am disgusted.

0 Likes
Tech Talk
You must have updated your device in couple of days.

you must switched off your mobile for 30mints and switched on.

there should not be any issue after that
0 Likes
anirban916
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
yes the device is updated to the latest version and latest security updates. Even after switching off and on, it does not solve the issue.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Checkout my last post and you will know why..

Exynos 990 is the stupidest processor and there was a lot of heat about it, still you bought Note 20 bro.. 😬
AdityaBhi
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
its a problem with everyone
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Then you guys should wait for another update . Soon New Version Will Be There For Update as much I know
0 Likes
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Hi anirban, can you tell me what is the temperature it goes to? I have not faced the kind of issues you are telling on my Note 20 Ultra. It had got slightly warm only while I was setting it up as the phone was also charging at that time. Kindly let me know what temperature it goes to with a screenshot. There can be an issue with some App that is not optimized too. This you could check by rebooting in safe more.

Also slightly warming of phone is normal for Exynos, that is not at all worrisome. Too much heating seems abnormal to me.
0 Likes