Original topic:

Samsung Mseries screen freezing and automatically restart problem

(Topic created on: 06-19-2021 12:55 PM)
Wazhul
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
From last three days I am unabke to use my M30s mobile due to screen freez out and unevenly restarting .
16 Comments
Wazhul
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Thanks for your feedback i will try it.
0 Likes
visht2225
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
You're Welcome!
0 Likes
Wazhul
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Not worked
0 Likes
visht2225
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Do it as long as your issue isn't resolved. It took me about 6 times & it was resolved without my knowledge!👍🏻
0 Likes
visht2225
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Any luck!
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
visht2225
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
The same issue has resurfaced in my mobile phone after a month on it's own without any software update or any kind of changes. I believe this is a deliberate mischief being played by Samsung with malicious intentions. If they can rectify issues remotely, they can create them as well! Their response to every log report sent is different meaning thereby that it's a routine thing to reply with a vague reasoning. I shall soon seek legal remedies against Samsung Electronics ..
0 Likes