Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

User privacy, security and efficient browsing have always been at the heart of Samsung Internet. With each upgrade, we add more features to enhance the browsing experience all the while taking privacy and security a notch higher. We carry forward this legacy with our latest version, Samsung Internet v15.0. Check out a quick overview of the latest offerings below.

New Search Widget

Samsung Internet v15.0 comes with a new, state of the art, intuitive search widget. Now you do not need to open the browser on your device to search anything on the internet. The new search widget allows you to effortlessly search from the comfort of your device’s home screen. In the widget, you can search either by typing or using voice input.

Just add Samsung Internet search widget to your home screen by long-pressing Samsung Internet and select “Widgets” and then you are ready to surf!

img1.JPG

Secret Mode as default

Samsung Internet now opens in Secret Mode by default if it has been activated previously, thus reducing the effort to start the secret mode again.

You can deactivate this by clicking on ‘Turn Off Secret Mode’ in the Tabs section.

Enhanced Delete Browsing Data

Samsung Internet has always prioritized users’ privacy and security. With this in mind, we have enhanced the Delete Browsing Data section such that it now provides significant insights into what is being deleted. Users can now analyze and decide what to delete and what to retain by following simple steps demonstrated below.

img2.JPG

Downloads

Samsung Internet already provided an option to choose where to save Downloaded media in Browser Settings. With v15.0, you can choose an existing location or create a new folder to save the downloaded files. However, this feature is limited to users having R OS or above in their device due to limitation of the My Files app.

img3.JPG

In addition to the above, new extensions have been added to the Add-Ons section and web engine has been upgraded to Chromium M90.

Upgrade to Samsung Internet v15.0 now and check out these exiting features!

For app users - Click Here

For web users- Click Here 

Drop us a note in the comment section for any queries or feedback and we’d be happy to assist you.

Thank you for being a part of the Samsung Internet Browser family!

103 Comments
Options
Tech Talk
I'm waiting for that day when its available for Pcs
DevtonuBhattacharjee
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
I also😲😲
彡ᴜᴅᴀʏ12彡
Expert Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Ya me too Samsung Internet for PC (Windows and Mac)
Pratappadhy
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Me too
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tech Talk
I use always Internet Beta, because it gets the important features before stable.
RajeshKumar21
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
THIS UPDATES HAVE MANY ISSUES

NOT OPENING SITES AS IT DOING BEFORE!
AND OTHER GLITCHES ALSO !
Samsung_Support2
Expert Level 2
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to investigate your issue. Can you please elaborate on it?

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sor
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Loved the new intuitive search widget and secret mode as default! Kudos to Samsung Internet Browser team.
hari120
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk
Give 64bit version for M51 (8/128GB). Also play store says app not compatible. Its only available in galaxy storeScreenshot_20210830-132849_Samsung Internet_6741.jpgScreenshot_20210831-124837_Google Play Store_7216.jpg