Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Software issue

(Topic created on: 08-29-2021 12:59 AM)
Arjunklm
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Users Report White and Green Display Issues That Get Worse With Time. Iam an victim of samsung new scam . Some of the s20 users have this issue in world wide .. we need New software update to resolve this issue. @samsungmobile .please stop this kind of scams to the users . This will degrade the samsung brand .this issue is disgusting with the samsung mobile.. to all S20 users please don't change your display of your mobile .. this is a scam to buy display screen or to upgrade your mobile to s21 .. This scam really f**king **bleep** ..

ashleeza
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
I have been facing the same issue, i submitted the job sheet at ceo office , it's been a week already. How many days it will take. The process feels too long and they and tell to pay for the screen , when i tell them it's a well known issue for s20 ultra then they say ,they know about it and they wil need to pass this to the next team for resolution. I'm very disappointed.
0 Likes
Arjunklm
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
My mobile phone warranty period is over..
Astrobeast
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Mine too but i got free of screen replacement!
Arjunklm
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
How ?
Astrobeast
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Go to service centre tell them to give you a jobsheet then mail that job sheet number at ceo desk with proper explanation and photo . They will contact you within 2-3 days
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
This isn't anything new
Its been there around since S6
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support  

Arjunklm
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
I tried there's is no reply .. when I shown this mobile to the service center they are telling to change the display which cost around 20k . . The problem is only with the software .
nandhu2157
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Same bro they told same only way to change display