Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Software issue

(Topic created on: 08-28-2021 08:17 PM)
Arjunklm
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Users Report White and Green Display Issues That Get Worse With Time. Iam an victim of samsung new scam . Some of the s20 users have this issue in world wide .. we need New software update to resolve this issue. @samsungmobile .please stop this kind of scams to the users . This will degrade the samsung brand .this issue is disgusting with the samsung mobile.. to all S20 users please don't change your display of your mobile .. this is a scam to buy display screen or to upgrade your mobile to s21 .. This scam really f**king **bleep** ..

35 Comments
Astrobeast
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Go to service centre get a jobsheet then mail at ceo desk they will replace your display at free of cost!
Tech Talk
Each and every country don't have their service centres
Astrobeast
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I am from asansol, west bengal , india . Every city in india got many service center
Arjunklm
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Done. 👍
JagSBediA31
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Join S20 Ultra display issue: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CldxleMlAooAYLH54bJeXI
0 Likes
Astrobeast
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I got same issue on my note 10 check my 2nd last post . Ceo desk made free of cost screen replacement for me but it taken 10 days to get approval .now my phone feel totally new!
Tech Talk
You guys are lucky. We end up with this bu thing without any solutions. No service centres
ashleeza
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Is ur phone working fine after display replacement
0 Likes