Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M series and A series users in India facing auto restart & freez

(Topic created on: 06-24-2021 08:45 AM)
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Options
Tech Talk

Some of the popular devices that were affected after the last update includes the A50s, A51, M30s, M31 and others that were launched in 2019 with Exynos 9611. 

HIGHLIGHTS

• Several Galaxy M series and A series users in India are facing a lot of issues with the devices.
  • The users have reported freezing issues and auto reboot.
  • The issues have surfaced after a recent update that was rolled out last month.

Several Galaxy M series and A series users in India are facing a lot of issues with the devices. The users have reported freezing issues and auto reboot. However, this was not always the case. The issues have surfaced after a recent update that was rolled out last month. Some of the popular devices that were affected after the last update includes the A50s, A51, M30s, M31 and others that were launched in 2019 with Exynos 9611.

Taking to Twitter, a user wrote, “Respected sir and Samsung, in this unprecedented times of covid-19 ,SAMSUNG further added more misery to my life by not fixing the bug which caused by mobile to frequents restarts & freezing problem. I REQUEST U TO SOLVE IT. Samsung has asked users to log the issue using Samsung Members Application but not revealed whether the bug was due to a hardware or a software issue.

A user on the Samsung community page revealed that when he sent his device logs to the tech team he was asked to visit the service centre. He was told by the team that it was a hardware issue. Many users like him were asked by the service centre to replace the motherboard. The cost of the motherboard can be between 6000 and 8000 depending on the model but if you still have the warranty left, you can get it replaced for free but if the warranty period, you will have to shell out money.

Samsung is yet to announce an official statement about issues being faced by the users of some of the A-series and M series phones.

18 Comments
Diablo009
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
No such issues M42 5g
0 Likes
gulshanjakhon
Active Level 4
Tech Talk

me also facing same issue in M30s

0 Likes
Iamsanky
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Me too facing same issue on M30s
JioAirtel
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
I'm using M30s from last 15 months and never faced any issue in my device.
0 Likes
gulshanjakhon
Active Level 4
Tech Talk

If you want to face it then simple Update it to latest version !!😂😂

gopuuu
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
And the solution is what???
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
If your device is in warranty period then you can replace your device motherboard for free of cost.
0 Likes
gopuuu
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
I buy mobile in online shopping......and it reached.....1 year...😶
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
Are you facing any issue's in your device.
0 Likes