Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A70

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 09:34 AM)
Abhishek66
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Ok this is the worst experience from Samsung. I paid 28k fr the A70 and now they released the A70s at the same price. Phones starting at 15k are faster and hav better camers than my phone. The fingerprint is good but worst in it's competition. No updates can fix this low quality "Mid-Range" smartphone of Samsung, the A70. I would never suggest anyone to buy this phone.  Samsung im disappointed.
12 Comments
66Damodar66
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
don't worry my dear friend....i am asko same situation. with in 3 to 6 months samsung releasing new phone in same category and increasing price with little updates. A50,A50s and they are going to launch A51.... it's really very bad from samsung and loosing customer faith. prices also reducing after 6months.... what's point buying samsung phone i really don't know. one UI not optimised properly. i hate samsung the way treating customers
66Damodar66
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Stopped suggesting samsung phones to buy with all my relatives and friends. No samsung phone. they are charging or collecting money for their brand and mobile's are not value for money forever
Sandipan96
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Wait For Next Patch Update.
0 Likes
66Damodar66
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
just checked with team... they are saying they don't know.... not sure will get this month or next month
0 Likes
DB143
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
with experience I can only say that if u are into samsung, dont EVER go for midrange or small range phones, go for premium like S series and only then u will be happy
66Damodar66
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
agreed, but i can't spend that much.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Samsung Can Make a Horse to Donkey and they can also Change a Donkey To Horse

Please wait For future Update Bro

Samsung Is a Quality Brand
0 Likes
Abhishek66
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Dude im just so worried. It's been 2 months since any Update. I don't want my phone to remain a Donkey 🙁
0 Likes
66Damodar66
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
i don't bro...i am really upset
0 Likes