Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A52 monthly updates not received

(Topic created on: 10-21-2021 12:35 AM)
Jake88
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Indian customers are not recieving any updates regarding camera or software, which samsung offers to other countries. I don't think samsung galaxy products are worth their high price. I'm a samsung galaxy A52 8GB smart phone owner. But I'm not satisfied with camera updates. And they have not provided promised monthly updates, which includes RAM Plus feature I suppose.
5 Comments
Jake88
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
They sell A 52 highlighting it's camera features. But no updates regarding camera features. Even though camera is good, they are not providing enough support to camera features as they do in other countries. So I will suggest other users don't buy Galaxy A 52 for it's camera features and monthly updates. Samsung is not interested to keep promises in indian market I think
Pranav122002
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Even there is no switch camera while recording feature in a52
Jake88
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
One more feature that could be corrected using software update is- front camera zoom. If front camera is turned on and if we click 'more', then the front camera zoom in background is perfect. But it's not available normally. Front camera always shows a zoomed picture. Its a matter of software update I think
Jake88
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
They are always saying, they are listening to customers. But they are actually not listening. I expected atleast a correction on front camera zoom
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.  

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes