Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50 auto rotation is not working after current update

(Topic created on: 12-11-2020 04:49 AM)
Jeetsen
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Hi guys!! this is your technical friend jeet
And today we will be discussing about a very serious problem which arises after the current update received on Samsung Galaxy A50. the auto rotation button is not popping up on the screen when you tilt the phone before it was working properly but after getting this current update the auto rotation button is not working at all so I would like to request to the Samsung to fix this problem as soon as possible because some of us are already used to with this featuers and would love to use it again and again, thanking you in advance.🙏

#SamsungGalaxy#
3 Comments
ankipoonia
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Click on the name under autoRoate-portrait button, verify that manual rotation toggle i.e. rotate button on navigation bar is on.

It may be turned of by update system as some settings automatically reset to default.
Jeetsen
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
oh wow bro thanks for your help man I was so frustrated bcz of this thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou a ton🙏
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes