Original topic:

Samsung F41

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 10:08 PM)
PrathapMysore
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Dear samsung,
Recently bought F41 but some of the features are missing like carrier aggregation,screen recording,secure folder,riding mode ,battery icon while connecting the bluetooth headset and most importantly data monitor to measure data speed with data usage in notification panel 

14 Comments
Solution
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
You didn't see any reviews, specifications or checked that it has one ui core ?
Also data monitor is found mostly in chinese phones, I don't think Samsung will give it.
f41user
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
can u give link of Samsung website where it shows carrier aggregation is supported for example in Samsung A8 plus and not supported in Samsung F41, there is nothing in specification all are just case of hiding information , A8 plus support carrier aggregation but f41 not
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
Yes you are correct that Samsung websites do not clearly show which models support CA and which not.
But you can find some reviews on youtube which mention this.
Also M series till now doesn't have CA , this was mentioned by many on reviews and tech forums.
F series is just rebranded M series so it is expected.

My point is that people should take time and do proper research before spending their money.
0 Likes
PrathapMysore
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
these are the basic feature ,i exchanged with realme2 device.
what about call quality of samzung that is really **bleep** even though network not an issue...is that processor problem ?
0 Likes
f41user
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
no carrier aggregation on f41 , that means no LTE + and no 4G+, why they launch such phone near 20 k MRP, even Motorola one action etc which are 10 to 15 k all have carrier aggregation, LTE +, 4G + , so all plus is missing, also they are no better than Chinese phone any more , while updating they ask for user approval for Samsung app Google apps but silently installed junk app share chat, mx taka tak, candy crush etc , why they don't ask user first at least give option to select which app they are installing, so what is difference between Chinese phone and Samsung, it is breach of user trust , they may install virus , Spyware and u will not know, so its most worsen behavior, i tried hard to disable discover , unchecking marketing options , but no matter what i do they installing junk app wih out user permissions shame shame
PrathapMysore
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
you can Uninstall the junk apps and one good thing of samsung is OS and display is far better than China phone ..but needs to improve by adding those features
0 Likes
PrashantPatil3
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Yess it's my humble request to samsung that please enable carrier aggregation in samsung f41
Jothishpro
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
can I get screen recorder in F41?
0 Likes
PrathapMysore
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
screen recorder not available in f41
0 Likes