Original topic:

Samsung Display Issues After update

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 03:37 AM)
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk

Even after security patch update the ongoing bug which creates screen flickering yellowish or discoloration issue in note 9 or other flagships remains unresolved. Literally samsung s?*ks i dnt think i ll ever gonna go for a samsung phone in future... Thanks samsung for doing nothing.

Thanks

14 Comments
AD1323
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
i have same issues after update
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
start posting about it on this app and escalate a mail to samsung
0 Likes
Tech Talk

Note9 wireless receiver assembly is cause screen discoloration and heating up. Anyone? 

Screenshot_2022-09-23-11-01-44-990.jpg

0 Likes
AD1323
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
ok bro
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Be assure below given steps will resolve the issue :-

1. Restart the device and check.
2. Remove memory card.
3. Check device in safe mode > Power off the device.>>Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on
the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key. Exit safe mode by restarting the device again .
4. Reset the device. (Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite).

After following the above steps, If issue still persist please do send the log file, so that we can provide you the better assistance.(Note:-You are requested to send it within 15 minutes of problem occur).

Thanks for writting Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
TechFreak07
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
i did everything sent thw log file also and got response and we are investigating and this was a week ago dnt know how long it will tske to respond and ya as you can this is a global issue faced by every person after the update so its better to update the software bug team instead of getting display change reason and jst to let u know i visited servce cntr twice and they confirmed the screen is intact and you call customer executive also cofrmed that its a bug issue and they are getting many calls for that so all n all its a bug issue pls review my error log file and update it asap. i also forwarded a mail to Samsung team as siggested by servce cntr executive but no one responded
0 Likes
Govind80
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I did these steps but in vain. Samsung made my S9 Plus almost unusable through March update.
0 Likes
Deepank1
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
My s9 too giving problem after March security patch update
And this is the problem with many s9 and note 9 users after recent updates
i think they are bugging our phones
Catstrini
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Having the same issue and the "fixes" dont work. Of course the phone out of warranty. If they having issues why the he!! Didnt they stop rolling it out. Next phone gonna disable the auto updates.

Phone basically unusable unless at highest screen brightness  

0 Likes