Original topic:

Samsung Browser: The Best In The Business.

(Topic created on: 10-26-2020 11:06 PM)
RajatAm
★★
Options
Tech Talk

Samsung Internet Browser

Samsung Internet Browser is The Best Browser i have used in recent times and it gives you many reasons to Love this Browser.

Ease of Usability
First thing first is that Samsung Internet is very Easy to Use, having menu at the bottom it's quite easy to navigate the browser and use setting with one hand.

Customize The Way You Want
From customizing the Menu the way we need it to changing the position of scroll bar or hide it.
You can change the look and feel of the Browser and can personalize it according to your Taste. From changing the layout of browser to color schemes, and It gave you lot of Customization options.

Useful Features
A useful browser should've Useful features, and Samsung Internet comes with many useful features.
Inbuilt QR Code scanner, so you don't need to install a 3rd party app. With this Samsung Internet comes with Video Assistant, Quick Suggest and more

Secret Mode
The Samsung Internet Browser comes with a secret mode where all your Browsing remains Secret and Secure.
The Secret Mode turns on only with Biometrics and Passwords and has Smart Anti-Tracking.

Ad-Blockers and ADD-Ons
The Samsung Internet comes with in-built Ad-Blockers which blocks unwanted and annoying Ads while you're browsing.
The Browser also comes with Add-Ons where you can you add additional functionality to the browser and make it even better.

The Samsung Internet is also Secured By Knox so Security and safety will never be worry while using the Browser.
Apart from all these features, it has many other great features and i just love using it in my everyday Browsing. It's the Safest and Feature Rich Browser I've ever used.
If you haven't tried it, give it a shot and I am Sure You'll Love This Browser❣
2 Comments
Rashmi_22
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Thank you for sharing the amazing features of Samsung Internet.
Rashmi_22
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk