Original topic:

SD card not working

(Topic created on: 09-07-2022 12:27 PM)
hightensilenutbolts
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk

Hi, I am Roseanne, I make Astm A320 L7 Bolts

My Micro SD card of Acer Incorpoarted, will not allow me to move, copy, paste, delete, create or do anything with it I've asked some other people and they have told me I need to remove its allocation on disk manager and then re-allocate it. How do I do this can anyone help?
0 Likes
3 Comments
DebMridha
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
You can format your sd card, perhaps it be ok.
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Is he promotinfg his product ?
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. Please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1. Reinsert the memory card.
Step 1:Before removing the memory card, first, unmount it for safe removal.
On the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Device maintenance > Storage > More option > Storage settings > SD card > Unmount.

2. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
Note: Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
Step 1: Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
Step 2: Remove the memory card.
Step 3:Insert the tray back into the tray slot
Note: Please ensure that the memory card is not removed while the device is transferring or accessing information.

3. Doing so can cause data to be lost or corrupted or damage the memory card or device. Samsung is not responsible for losses that result from the misuse of damaged memory cards, including the loss of data.

Restart the device:
Note: If you use the Fingerprint security feature, the phone will require your backup password to unlock after rebooting.
Press & hold power key>restart.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes