Original topic:

SAMSUNG AND AMD………………THE BEST

(Topic created on: 05-09-2020 01:07 AM)
samwithgalaxy
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
After so many petitions of Exynos processors, Samsung took a right step to join with AMD. We all know that AMD is the market leading company when it comes to graphics. So they decided to ditch Mali GPU in favor of AMD one. They also paid a huge sum to AMD too. There have been rumors that Samsung will use it in the Galaxy S21. And now that rumor is coming true because now we have leaked benchmarks of the New Exynos processor with AMD GPU. It scored 181 fps in the Manhattan 3.1 test and 138 fps (low) and 58 fps (high) in the Aztec test fps. The results are just impressive. The Snapdragon 865 scores 96 fps in the Manhattan test and 58 fps (low) and 20 fps (high) in the Aztec test. The Apple A13 even scores 120 fps in the Manhattan test. This is just unmatched performance. Samsung is taking every potential out of AMD. After the fallback of Exynos 990 and so many petitions Samsung just got a shock and suddenly they are taking excellent steps. They are also working on a new Exynos processor based on 6nm process for the Galaxy Note 20 and a remainder that the new AMD GPU processor is coming with 5nm process. So everything is looking good for Samsung. 
4 Comments
Mikansanu
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I have a s10 , one with exynos. the performance is rubbish, there are heating issues and more. I ll never ever buy a Samsung flagship if it doesn't offer the best Snapdragon chip.
0 Likes
samwithgalaxy
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
So buy S21 next year
0 Likes
salmn
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Dear samsung co., I am using Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone. And I bought this mobile few days back. But some days my mobile is getting very hot
0 Likes
samwithgalaxy
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
it is a software issue and will be fixed through firmware updates
0 Likes