Original topic:

S10 charging issue after Update

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 01:50 AM)
vvats54
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Hello,

I had updated my s10 with the april update that came last month. After that I am facing slow charging issues and unusual heating. It's been a month with this issue.

Do anyone have any solution?
0 Likes
9 Comments
deepak0099
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
similar issue....no soln as of now
0 Likes
vvats54
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
do you think hard reset can solve the issue?
0 Likes
deepak0099
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
no...i did that but problem still persist
0 Likes
vvats54
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
what we can do yarr
it's been more than a month
0 Likes
vvats54
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
please let me know if you got anything on this
I insist please do tell me
0 Likes
Arth1
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
The slow charging and charging freeze problem is with the latest update on many samsung devices. Hope they will fix it in next update asap.
0 Likes
vvats54
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
In the may patch update its still not solved
0 Likes
Arth1
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Yes, we got it couple of days back and issue is still there. May be developers have no clue of this issue or they are not able to solve it. We don't have any option except waiting.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Charging" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

And to resolve "Heating" issue follow the link to resolve this issue :- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/ 

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes