Original topic:

Request for replacement of mobile model A31

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 06:01 PM)
manav200
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk

I wish to inform you that I have purchased a new mobile of samsung galaxy A31 in July 2020 vide
Invoice no. PM-0488 dated 12.7.2020

After 2 months I got a problem in this device of hanging problem and then I went to the service center for its solution.(Service centre bill no. 4310214801
Request date 17.9.2020)

They updated the software in this device and after two hours they told me that mother board of this device is not working and I was really shocked to know about it because in 2 months time, mother board of a Well Known Mobile company, got dead. The other surprising thing is that Service Centre told me that this part is not available with them as well as they are saying that this is not available with Samsung company in stock and will take longer time.

It's a bitter experience for me to buy branded mobile of a big mobile company SAMSUNG, it will give bad impression to my relatives and friends when they will come to know about my experience of such problem in new mobile.

I, therefore, request you to please replace this mobile with a new one and improved version which should not have hanging problem.

Looking forward to hear a positive response from your end.

Thanking you

IMG_20200917_150318.jpg

IMG_20200917_150245.jpg

9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
no replacement if date crossed over 14 days according to samsung policy... better you upgrade that
Tech Talk
if part is not available they will give you coupon to buy anything of Samsung
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Or you can try email on Support.in@samsung.com Because here no one can help you.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
If possible take coupon from them and buy something better like A50s, A51.
You should have done some research before buying. A31 is total flop.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Why are they charging you if the device is under warranty?
0 Likes
sgsamsungfan
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
u better contact samsung customer care through phone call because whatever anyone tells so if it is under warranty period and manufacturing defect is there definitely u will get solution. and note I tell u here complaining is wastage of time as we all are users like u and non company representative
0 Likes
sgsamsungfan
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
use any of these numbers
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Hi,

Will recommend you reach out directly to customer support via Get Help section of Members app, to get quicker and accurate support.

I am also sharing this post with them for reference.
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We appologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes