Original topic:

Regarding the Windows 11 iso floating around the internet

(Topic created on: 06-19-2021 10:02 PM)
Š
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk

Check his video if you want to see how it looks like. 
15 Comments
RedIndianRobin
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
I use my PC for gaming mostly and hence I will never install any unfinished OSes or newly released updates before they're verified as stable. This should be the general rule of thumb for everyone.
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
I tried to upgrade my windows 7 to windows 10 and it failed and after some days my windows 7 went ungenuine while there was no SLIC table found(0xC004f057 error) and i have no sticker of my product key on my pc even though is is oem slp . Can anyone pls help me . Ik i am asking on Samsung Community but Microsoft community or customer care didnt solve this issue. Pl someone help
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
The license should have tied to the Microsoft account you logged in.
I'm not sure.
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Where can i find it?
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Officially free upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 ended long time ago.

it just can't be solved.i am sorry.
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Yea but then my windows 10 should have got installed at least . But it didnt come too
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Actually my windows said that the key i had is invalid . Its not that there is no key there. Maybe some proboems regarding validating coz of some corruption?
0 Likes
Tech Talk
obviously, also some incompatible drivers can cause this installation issue. if you have any new bios update for your pc do it please. And try to upgraded windows 10 again.

honestly you don't need key for installing windows 10 OS. if you are using un licensed product of windows 10, just few personalization options will be disabled.. you will get all updates.
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Yes bro but now even my windows 7 licence is gone
0 Likes