Highlighted
Expert Level 3
Bro a good article, but it needs some corrections.
1. RAM doesn't hold the OS (except when you are using a RAMDISK).
2. In no sense is RAM the "BRAIN" of a system, it's always the processor that is the brain.
3. The Primary/Secondary memory system is almost obsolete now with introduction of things like Intel Optane (3D Xpoint).
3. No amount of RAM will give off heat capable of causing burns.
4. This is just a CPU with it's VRMs.

And lastly, recent generation of RAMs are characterized by low power consumption and higher space efficiency so larger RAM doesn't cause significant power drain; but having to reload applications due to a small RAM definitely has a significant effect on battery life. Also remember "Empty RAM is wasted RAM."
Highlighted
Active Level 7
thank you very much for reading my blog......It seems you have some problems with my points I have written.....I may have some excuse for some of your points
1. firstly if we think properly then in no sense a brain can be compared to CPU or a RAM or any other thing. Because it's functioning is completely different from any other thing. Brain can think process as well as it can save memory and infact according to some theories no memory ever gets deleted in our CNS it just simply get stored into subconscious mind. So if we go into such deep discussion then it's just that Brain is simply Brain and CPU is simply CPU and Ram is juys a RAM. so my point is that it's just for reference to simplify things for reader.
2. Yeag, that's true that no amount of ram will cause heat that could cause burns but my point is related to using phones during charging.
3. the images are least related to the blogs. If we see it more clearly than that fallen coffee might also see little off the topic.
thanks again for your concern.
I'll look forward to correct my mistakes that you have pointed out.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
we a⁶Gr
Highlighted
Expert Level 3
Behave.
Highlighted
Active Level 4
behave sala jb koi ek lakh kharch kre or use bs display camera achha mile to behave gus jata h **bleep** m smjhe purely unsatisfied with samsung smartphones chahe wo 50gb ram dede rehega **bleep** hi
Highlighted
Expert Level 3
Relax bro konsa phone, kya problem?
Highlighted
Active Level 3
Informative. Thanks for sharing
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
how to clear cache files
Highlighted
Expert Level 1
Good information thanks