Original topic:

Processor

(Topic created on: 11-24-2020 03:57 PM)
IamIshaan16
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
please sell the SNAPDRAGON versions of SAMSUNG Galaxy S & NOTE series in India.
7 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
I think they should continue selling Exynos processors in India. Go read some tech news for more info as to why I am saying this.
0 Likes
IamIshaan16
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
I don't know from which angle do u like EXYNOS processors but check once...... each & every premium SAMAUNG smartphones in USA are SNAPDRAGON powered & their performance are far far better than the Indian variants that are EXYNOS powered , in terms of speed, performance & even camera stability.
0 Likes
Arman-INS
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Samsung has done the partnership with Amd and Samsung will launch the first phone with Amd gpu in S22 which is much better than Snapdragon
0 Likes
IamIshaan16
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Are u sure of it ???
Till now, SNAPDRAGON has been performing the best of all processors in smartphones.
Even my SNAPDRAGON powered SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 LITE performs better than my father's SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10, in speed, performance, smoothness, camera stability & so on.
Arman-INS
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Amd is a gpu unit which also used in gaming consoles also there in Ps5 and leaked benchmark already showed the results

https://youtu.be/w1HNNhXSNns
watch this video
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
There is a difference between "till now" and the future. The midrnge Exynos 1080 just rips off the flagship Snapdragon 865+. Which universe are you living in?
0 Likes
IamIshaan16
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Ok that's exactly fine , but plsss name the SAMSUNG smartphone, powered by EXYNOS 1080 ???
& are u really joking with me, by comparing EXYNOS next generation processor & SNAPDRAGON present generation processor???
plsss get ur brain a car wash & compare both processors of same generation. If u have to go to comparison, then compare the latest processors of both, i.e. , EXYNOS 990 & SNAPDRAGON 865+
0 Likes