Original topic:

Power of feedbacks

(Topic created on: 06-16-2021 09:34 AM)
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Dear all M and F series user,
As you know we are a victim of feature discrimination by samsung. Our device processor supports CA but it is not enabled in our device.

It is the power of our feedbacks, that samsung gave clipboard. Now, lets flood samsung with feedbacks about carrier aggregation on all channels (whatsapp, samsung members app - ask question and error report, ceo escalation desk, service head desk, call toll free no. , support email of samsung, youtube, samsung content help( google it),samsung live chat,twitter, instagram,facebook,linkedin,etc.) to get it in future updates. Becoz our processor supports ca and we need it.
14 Comments
Cantoner1
Active Level 1
Tech Talk

may i ask what CA is?M series are cheap so normal to differentiate from A series. The overheating problem of exynos 9611 should be prioritize

animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Yes, you are right. Overheating problem of exynos 9611 should be prioritize and after that we should we given CA because processor supports it as per official website.
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk
Now, without CA, u normally get 4 to 5 MB/s, and this one is from a single band. With CA enabled, ur phone can connect to multiple bands like this at the same time, hence boosting the speed drastically.
Hope I am correct 😅 😁
RufusM31s
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk
Expanded form of CA is Carrier Aggregation btw 😁
Tech Talk

Yes, you are right brother i support you

0 Likes