Original topic:

Poor Quality of Samsung Note20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 04-13-2021 12:59 AM)
Members_62g0LAo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk

hello users.. I'm Shubham Agrawal from Indore M.P. I'm also a fellow user of Samsung products just like you, I've bought galaxy Note20 ultra in September but only after 6months it's creating issues of charging socket just like my note8,s9,note3 and many more has done before... before buying also I have enquired for the same issue with Samsung representative who was in that mobile shop.. he told me that sir you are paying 1lakh rs for just a mobile phone so surely you will get the best quality without any issues but now again all this **bleep** 🙄 and if I will take this to service center then they will ask me to take the backup and all and wait for 2-3days.. I dnt understand why they reset the full phone for just a charger🤦‍♂️ it's very bad, after paying a lakh rs for just a phone I've got worst quality product.. shame on Samsung and their employees too.. didn't expected that a big brand so called Samsung will do this with customers.. I'm sure many other users were facing same issues because I know 2peoples who are facing this 

7 Comments
Suren03
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
I understand service centers reset the phone if it comes to them for any issue, like yours charger issue, still I believe it's their procedure reset or flash software once they receive it from customers for service !

They would have asked you to sign an agreement saying about the data in the phone !
0 Likes
Members_62g0LAo
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

I already visited service center they asked me to take the backup as they will erase all the data and also asked me to wait for atleast 3-4working day to get the issues resolved.. 

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
What do you exactly mean by "it's creating issues of charging socket"? Can you elaborate?
0 Likes
Members_62g0LAo
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

yes there is an issue of charging socket.. I have to attach cable at particular angle to get it charged and by mistake if angle is changed or we touched the phone then it'll not charge... 

0 Likes
Suren03
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Weird!
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
This is something which I have never heard of. Can you make a video on what is actually going on so that we can understand better?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes