Original topic:

Please don't buy flagship mobile's from samsung⭐

(Topic created on: 12-07-2019 11:55 PM)
Marquessbrownlee
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk

I am an s10plus user please don't waste your money in buying samsung device's.it is really waste of your money.camera quality is low from day to day.it is not worth for much money.and night mode custom schedule is not working.if u need flagship device's please go for(APPLE).samsung is totally waste.Not only s10 every flagship from samsung.
10 Comments
VinuDas
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Camera quality is the only shortcoming of the device, I feel. I'm not sure Apple is worth for the money we pay. iOS is way below Android. iPhone camera is the best without any doubt. But should we spend more than 1Lac for the Camera alone.
Tech Talk
yah bro.but better iphone is best then samsung's flagship right
Tech Talk
bro i don't know hindi.can u please say in english
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
don't worry it happens to me to sometimes 🤕
Tech Talk
Bro the camera quality is awesome but you have to know how to use. I have also s10 plus and note10 plus both and this photo taken from s10 plus
Tech Talk
bro.i am an active user from samsung galaxy note 3 and camera is improved in s10 plus .but however u compared samsung flagship to apple flagship. apple is best right..
AgentShadow
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Stop saying like that just give us comparison to make us swap apple and samsung. You put a picture of night mode and asking us to don't buy....
Tech Talk
haan.man it is a basic feature of automatic night mode.it is not working properly.**bleep** of samsung🤕
0 Likes
kittu28
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
beg to differ. I shifted from Apple to Samsung note 10 plus recently. there are lot of negatives using apple phones while we can have every feature in Samsung flagships.
0 Likes