BeingSubhankar
Active Level 4
When I got the M31 , i gpt 2 security updates with some new features every month . Soon after the launch of M31s , M51 Samsung has been delaying the updates . The October patch came in November Month .... 

November and December Security didn't come till date and boom its January 2021. But the other devices Like m31s , M51 , older devices such as the A50 , 2 years back the flagship galaxy S9 they have been getting the January 2021 security patches . 

It feels like Samsung isn't giving much importance to the M series and its user base . 
3 Comments
lakshyagrover1997
Active Level 8
m31 is list of phones which will get updates once every 3 months so is m51 while a50 and flagships are in monthly list ie they get update every month
But M31 got 2 monthly updates when i got it ... and even if 3 mnths update is concerned , the last update came in October ... so now in January the update should atleast come .
it might be taking time as samsung is planning oneui 3 beta for m31 many users are in beta software so for non beta users wait is bit longer as it will get one ui 3 by jan end or in feb hopefully🙂