Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

PLEASE HELP me to resolve this..

(Topic created on: 05-29-2021 07:42 PM)
Kevinnough
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
This is so irritating thing I have found on Calendar app. It always wakes my phone with a kind of alarm. Tell me how to get over this. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tech Talk
Some other user also reported this issue. Ok, try scanning the phone security scan from device care. You can also install a third party app like avg and scan your device for malicious software (malware)
If u find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution

View solution in context

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
If you facing this problem then i suggest i.e open calender and see thleft corner of the screen i.e three dots.click on this button.after this u see on the right corner i.e settings go to settings of calender and see the last option contact us.go here and give feedback or complaints about calender
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Thanks bro for encourage and i later give a helpful review
0 Likes
Solution
Tech Talk
Some other user also reported this issue. Ok, try scanning the phone security scan from device care. You can also install a third party app like avg and scan your device for malicious software (malware)
If u find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution
himansh221
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
In App events which app is on
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
See this video 👇👇
https://youtu.be/RUuQ8nWhDiY
If you find this useful, click on 3 dots on my comment and select accept as solution.
0 Likes