Original topic:

PHOTOGRAPHER'S GUIDE TO USE SAMSUNG MEMBERS

(Topic created on: 12-24-2019 10:31 PM)
Tech Talk
Hello guy's i am Rohit here.i would like to help you guy's in photography nd these are such privileges you will get in Samsung members.we are here to make you a better photographer with your galaxy devices.feel free to ask your question related photography.

1) GALAXY GALLERY 
: - galaxy gallery forum is specially designed for the photos taken from galaxy devices.kindly don't post any stock pictures,viral,abusive or photos that not taken by you.galaxy gallery is designed to provide a better reach to your photos.i would like to suggest you to post your beautiful pictures in galaxy gallery section otherwise you wouldn't get the best experience of our community.

2) GENRE & STYLE
:-  after you select the section/forum.i would like to guide you that you can post your favourite genre or style that you want to post it on a galaxy gallery.e.g. Food photography,Travel photography, wildlife photography,self portrait, portraits which is taken by your galaxy devices.

3) RECOGNITION
:-  Meanwhile you post your fav travel picture or food picture which is taken by you in galaxy gallery section.after that you will get more people with the same interests nd make sure interact with the new members as well.make new friends nd cross the levels of your profile,earn the badges and get invites from the Samsung events.

4) IMPROVEMENTS
:- By posting it on a members app mark your journey of photography.take inspiration from people.do capture what you love but ahha not in normal way make it more beautiful,more professional by the help of every competition or contest.Try to give ur best in ur pictures.

5) REGULAR TIPS & TRICKS
:-  Samsung members community will surely help to be a better photographer with the regular tips and tricks on photography or tech.take the benefits of discussion nd tips nd tricks related to your favourite topics. 

6) MENTORS 
:- Never hesitate to ask the questions to any BA.take the benefits of one by one guidance on your questions.
*Special Notes* 
:- Make sure you don't post the same images again and again.
:- Don't try to be copycat.try to do new things nd experiment by yourself.be the trendsetter.
:- Be the Master of phone photography in real world through Samsung members.
:- Post the pictures which is only taken by galaxy devices.
:- Don't post your private pictures or selfies here.
Wish you all good luck.
4 Comments
Tech Talk
Amazing tips @Rohitgadher. I am sure it will help me alot. Thanks!
Tech Talk
thank you vivek.i am glad you liked it hope to help you more 😊
0 Likes
iVirus
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
great post buddy.. keep it up..
Tech Talk
thank you glad you like it☺️
0 Likes