Original topic:

Open Challenge : I can Proof Samsung Upgrade Team is Dumb

(Topic created on: 09-27-2020 08:08 AM)
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Options
Tech Talk
Just trying to be honest and this is my own experience and view. I am someone who has been uaing samsung since 2011 - 2012. I Have uaed all S and Note series phones and currently I have S20 Ultra. 
Samsung has been pathetic when it comes to upgrades (Both Hardware and software) . Probably this is the dumbest Team over there who really does not know what upgrade means. They have been downgrading features like hell. I am only listing major issues here because this page won't be enough for the complete list of the mess they have e made yet. 

SECURE Folder
They started messing with Myknox back in 2017 or 2018 (I don't remember and who cares) where they had to completely redesign it. But unfortunately that it was a complete mess which we currently know as Secure folder. If they don't have their own brain **bleep** could at least copy xeomi here. I habe A phone which costed me close to 1 lakh and Seriously I don't have something which is available on a cheap phone like realme or xeomi?? First they messed with the design and now they have removed dedicated fingerprint option.

IR Blaster

Last device Where Samsung had a IR blaster was Noye 5. But later they removed it silently. I habe been waiting for generations for these duffers to put back remote sensors but guess what?? They are really dumb. 

VR Support

Why do we call it a smarphone? Because it is supposed to do some smart things? And when we spend our hard earned money on these phone shouldn't our expectations increase with the price range?  In terms of VR support also the made a complete mess. They came up with their fancy VR headset which was compatible only with few models and now they completely forgot about it. None of the high budget end samsung phones are compatible with VR Headsets.

Samsung again I am telling you! Expectations really gets high with the price range. So you better start improving or very soon you will become next blackberry or Nokia. People don't give a **bleep** about your brand because lot more better options are available in the market.

Now onky thing which was stopping me from quitting from Samsung is Samsung pay. But not anymore. Googpay Card support has been rolled out in india.. So bye bye silly samsung. This would be my last galaxy because I haveen waiting since 2014 but you don't seem to improve.

10 Comments
MembersAnju
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
you are absolutely correct
MembersAnju
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
I think they didn't want to give update to our phone. I think the developers of Samsung company was not so well prepared or it's may be they didn't want to give update. sometimes i think i have to buy mi phone it is top ever in the india
0 Likes
MembersAnju
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
please accept my solution if you like. please
0 Likes
MembersAnju
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
such a stupid company is Samsung
abhi2700835
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Bro u are among users who get influenced by marketing of cheap mi and realme and start looking into ur phone as incomplete but lets look into what u get-

1) Hardware Based Knox security

2) Clean ui(U can delete almost all bloatware i deleted all asap i got phone)

3) Premium features
4) Ui which even industry best oxygen os is now copying

5) Three android updates along with 4yr security patch

6) Best balanced camera and smooth running

7) IR apple cost1.5 lakh it also doesn't have ir blaster and secondly now almost all things are controlled via smart apps and assistant like google bixby. ir is old fashioned now my smart tv is controlled via app wireless and i have more authority and control than normal ir thing
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
Brother Think before you write something like this. If you read my post carefully then you would know I am here with Samsung for a very long time. And if I was influenced then I would habe left long back. I am still with Samsung. What I am trying to tell you is Samsung need to hire smart people. All features you mentioned are there.. No doubt about the quality.. Ots about downgrading existing services. Do you know what that means??? Let me explain. I had dedicated finger print option on Note10 plus. I upgraded to S20 Ultra.. Shoud I expect this feature on this device?? It's not there in s20 ultra. Thats is what I call Downgrade. Your reply made me laugh my friend
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
Adding new features is one thing. But forgetting about existing important features is stupid
abhi2700835
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
If u see about update so in custom ui only Samsung was brand whose 90% devices were on android 9/10 and ur mi and realme was nowhere close to it
Samsung has so many devices it takes timebut atleast they give updates not like others
0 Likes
MembersAnju
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
I think you are write
0 Likes