Original topic:

One ui 2.1 for Galaxy S10 and Note 10

(Topic created on: 04-02-2020 10:33 PM)
naveenjujaray
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk

Samsung has already rolled out the One UI 2.1 software update with many useful features for the international Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10 users. Now, it’s time for Samsung users in the US.

Starting Friday, April 3, a software update will bring some popular features of the Galaxy S20 to the Galaxy S10 and Note 10 series—including advanced photo and video tools, a new intelligent Gallery, and easy sharing capabilities.

THE ONE UI 2.1 FEATURES ARE:

NEW PHOTO AND VIDEO TOOLS

For the first time, some of the Galaxy S20’s fan-favorite software features are coming to the Galaxy S10 and Note 10.

With Single Take, S10 and Note 10 users can stay in the moment while they capture the moment. Single Take uses multiple lenses and camera features—like ultra-wide, telephoto, slow-mo, and more—to shoot a collection of photos and videos at once, and uses AI to recommend the best for you. So, all you have to do is start shooting and choose the best shot later.

The software update brings Night Hyperlapse to both Galaxy S10 and Note 10 series. You’ll be able to capture amazing low light shots, perfect for sharing on social media. In addition, an improved Night Mode is coming to the Galaxy S10 series to get great photos even in low light.

With My filters, choose a favorite photo and use it to create your own filter with colors and styles you like. Then, apply it to a new photo when you take it, to achieve the same look.

For videographers who want more control over how they record, this update will also bring Pro Video. Users can get manual control over settings like ISO, shutter speed and exposure level, so they can capture the scene just the way they like.

And now, you can switch between the front and rear cameras while recording video with Front & Rear Video Recording.

ORGANIZE AND EDIT PHOTOS WITH INTELLIGENT GALLERY

The S20 doesn’t just take amazing photos, it also makes it easier to edit and organize them. With this latest software update, those features come to the S10 and Note 10.

Clean View automatically groups together similar shots of the same subject—like landscapes, family, pets and more—for a more organized gallery. You can even select your favorite as the group’s thumbnail.

With Quick Crop, Samsung is taking the time out of basic photo editing. Just zoom in on an image in the Gallery and crop it to any size.

EASY SHARING CAPABILITIES

The Galaxy S20 made it easy to share your favorite content with friends and family—and now, S10 and Note 10 users can enjoy the same seamless experience.

Share content fast with Quick Share. Quick Share shows you which of your contacts are nearby, and lets you send photos, videos or even large files to multiple people at the same time. Just tap and send—it’s as easy as that.

Say your phone is connected via Bluetooth to a car stereo or portable speaker. With Music Share, instead of disconnecting your phone so someone else can pair their device and take a turn, you can simply extend your connection to someone else, and give them a turn as DJ. 

10 Comments
Sreeraj2120
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Any update on Indian Version?
0 Likes
naveenjujaray
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
it's currently rolled out for Germany and Switzerland and i.e on April 3 it will be rolled out to USA then later on globally
0 Likes
naveenjujaray
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
for more and latest updates check tech talk on my feed
0 Likes
Sreeraj2120
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
This doesn't answer my question. I'm aware about the DEU, SWZ, and US updates.
0 Likes
naveenjujaray
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
yeah that's why you need to wait till we get some information on it...
0 Likes
naveenjujaray
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
I'm also aware of those DEU,SWZ & US updates but I don't have intel on INS but sure I'll get it soon... even though you said you know about DEU,SWZ& US updates then you must know about INS variant too... I'm looking forward about your information
0 Likes
naveenjujaray
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
one UI 2.1 is live in india now check my new post
0 Likes
Sreeraj2120
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Yes, Got the news. But still not showing up in OTA in many regions
0 Likes
Sreeraj2120
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Okay! Let's wait then.

Snapdragon version is getting it ahead of completing the Exynos series.

🤔
0 Likes