Original topic:

One UI 3 Beta for Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra !

(Topic created on: 10-26-2020 02:20 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Galaxy_S20_Series_Beta_Promotion_Open_IND_200822.jpg

660 Comments
BalaSAMSUNG
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Your thought is true.
The difference between apple and Samsung is features.Samsung has tons of features on their mobile for the same price of apple.but I agree the Chipset causing so much of trouble.
0 Likes
DrAditya
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
my device has eSIM functionality if I booted it with a UK sim card and agreed to reset according to the SIM configuration. The eSIM feature just pops up like it was always there. So, the conclusion is, the hardware is there, software is also built in but Samsung decided to disable it in India (and few other countries). my question is, why in the world would a company that is dedicated to its customers lock out a feature that's already hardwired in the phone? Simply because the next one was around the corner and it would add to the comparative chart of "What will i get if I upgraded to a Note 20 Ultra?"
0 Likes
thevirgoan
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
I agree with Bala, Apple prices are very exorbitant compared to Sammy and I am also using S20 ultra and feeling bad that esim is not there but still a Sammy fan
0 Likes
gladius314
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
How is having an e-sim a postive feature ? I am confused here. I take it as negative since you have to go to operator office for setting it up and if you format your phone you have to do it again and again.
0 Likes
DrAditya
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
e-SIM feature is very useful. Maybe not for you but for many. especially if you are traveling to other counties and using local temporary SIMs. I just don't understand the technical advantage we achieved in India by simply disabling the feature here while the hardware does support it. We are not talking about a mid-ranger smartphone but a flagship device that we bought for around 1 lac! Just give the option which is already there! don't disable it. Its a method of making Note 20 even superior. it has eSIM and 5G too. while on the same Exynos Failure Chipset. thats my problem.
0 Likes
Dunu22
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
will Samsung A10s get android 11 update
0 Likes
RSK77
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
when will it get on m51
0 Likes
MahithSandy
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
can someone mention what are the issues in ui 3.0 for s20 plus?
0 Likes
BalaSAMSUNG
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
No one explains clearly but the most causing bugs : some apps doesnot working.
0 Likes
kittu444
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
can anyone tell me how to get back makeup under ar zone
0 Likes