Original topic:

😲 Once have a look here

(Topic created on: 09-13-2020 05:24 PM)
SagarMaurya010
Active Level 9
Options
Tech Talk

Have anyone noticed the SOT and how much percent left ?

Well for them it is the answer who are complaining about their phone's battery life. 
Battery life is just depends on your activities and it's uses.
And it also depends how your phone optimizes.
If you will take care of those things then you gonna to have big battery deal πŸ‘.
So take of your phone.
9 Comments
Tech Talk
🀦🀦 brother, you charged your phone 2 times in between. So ofcourse this will show to loooong SOT.

But practically samsung left ya no way to chk real SOT after One UI 2.0 update. This whole thing is a total mess now.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
one thing you can do is after full charge, note your time as after 12 o'clock it will change
so e.g. you full charge today at 9 0 clock, and that time you sot shows 4 hrs. just note down this 4 hrs.
and after you reach 0%
check sot, if it shows 14 hrs. then simple deduct that 4 hrs. from it
14-4=10 hrs would be your sot from 100 to 0.
Tech Talk
But this is ridiculous na, Before ONE UI 2.0 it was there to check how much SOT you got after last full charge.
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
This SOT is annoying. I have practically no use of it. So I have to download another third party app named Accubattery to view SOT πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
the main problem is not battery drain, but the expectation
people buy 6k battery with imagination and expectations that it will last for 2 days, no matter how the would use it
Blackwinter
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
πŸ˜…
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
yes @Blackwinter 😊😊
its true, one person posted earlier that too much battery drain this and that...
i asked his sot
he replied 12 hrs
i said its ok
then he replied no its not ok
it has 6k battery it should last for 2 days at least.
Blackwinter
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
then for two days battery should be of 8000 mah because my 4000mah battery last for 1 day then I charge it next day morning.
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
which model is this??
0 Likes