Original topic:

Not getting proper support from Samsung Authorized Service center

(Topic created on: 07-24-2020 02:24 AM)
Samsung_DtQcsXu
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk

This is reference to Service Request Number 430640948 for my Galaxy Watch Active display issue. I had submitted my watch along with a charger for repair on 22 July 2020 10:06 AM at Raj Teleservices - Mulund.

While checking status online on a website today 23 July 2020, I found my request is cancelled stating "Dear Customer, Your Service request is cancelled (Estimate not approved)" without any prior intimation to me.

I received a call from Mr. Sandeep on the same day evening at around 7:45 PM and informed me, for your display issue we need to replace the Motherboard, Battery & Display because there is water found inside the watch. 

The cost for repair is around 12K+ whereas I bought my watch for 10k :) along with the Note 10+ offer. 

As an incharge of the service center I need your immediate assistance to fix my watch display issues and help with my below concern. 

1) First why was my request cancelled without prior notice? Mr. Sandeep was supposed to upload pictures on the Samsung site for my reference which is not uploaded or not emailed to me. 

2) Samsung advertised The Galaxy watch is water & dust resistant then how come water gets inside the watch? I know where and which water condition to use the watch & naver used any force water.

3) Apart from the display issue, My watch working file.  It's getting charged, It's getting on, getting sync with my mobile,  vibration works fine as i received notifications \ phone call on my cell. then my Motherboard & Battery needs to be replaced? Just replacing the display will not solve my issue?   

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
change motherboard 😱 it's cost near about device
0 Likes
tedhiunglii
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
The catch here is the device is water and dust RESISTANT not WATER PROOF and in the phones and as well as other device's warranty information. It's clearly mentioned,if water damaged you've to pay for the service 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
absolutely right.....and rating 50 meter under water at iso measurement .22810:2010....Samsung implemented that feature for safety but not to play with it inside water ....water contains minerals which make most faster entry inside device and not only Samsung, none of the companies gives warranty for water damage....i have seen many note 9 users whose display gone forever for underwater photography..not 🤣🤣🤣 i am using galaxy s9 it's ip68 water resistant 1.5 meter for 30 minutes that doesn't mean that i can put that into water for photography 😉
tedhiunglii
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Exactly 😃 happy to connect with you bro!
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes