Original topic:

[New Topic] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 05-02-2020 01:02 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Share a post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum, and best one among all submissions will get featured on the home page.

Below is how to participate :)

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday of the week.
  2. Last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. Best post will be pinned on the community and featured on the homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Samsung Pay

Make mobile payments anywhere and everywhere with Samsung Pay. You can carry your debit and credit cards on select Galaxy smartphones. This revolutionary way to pay is contact-less, absolutely safe, simple, and secure.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article to get featured as #GalaxyTechfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

269 Comments
santosh2309
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
lock down extend
0 Likes
gouravs
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
galaxy a50 upgrade android 9 to 10 release date?
0 Likes
gouravs
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
galaxy a50 is best but android is able to upgradation
0 Likes
ZulfiSagiBoy
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Samsung.... I am loving it ... 🥰
0 Likes
BPC1
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
one ui 2.1 vertion awesome feature,like camera,quick share,music share,dark mode,screen recording. etc superb,
0 Likes
Tech Talk
good afternoon
0 Likes
IshanMittal
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I think the most important change will be to be eligible to add cards of different banks.
I was not able to add it so this would be very useful
0 Likes
MKMAHI88
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
I feel free because i have Samsung phone compatible to Samsung pay. i have 10 credit cards and i feel im one of the most needful person of Samsung pay. thank u Samsung. plz give update on galaxy watch with Samsung pay in India. love you ❤️.
0 Likes
nitZii
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Samsung Pay is mobile payment and digital wallet service for Samsung devices that allows users to make payments at retail stores. Samsung Pay uses either MST (Magnetic Secure Transmission) or NFC (Near Field Communication) to communicate with the card reader.

Card readers which lack NFC functionality, it uses MST technology which emulates the magnetic signal from a traditional card swipe, causing the terminal to register it as if it were a normal magnetic stripe. Samsung Pay leverages algorithm-generated token numbers for each card transaction, which enables only **bleep** account numbers saved on the device which protects the card and payment information against mobile hackers.

Users can select the card by swiping left or right and authenticate the payment via registered fingerprint or PIN.

Samsung Pay allows users to add up to seven different American Express, Visa or MasterCard card accounts (both debit and credit cards), as well as gift cards.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by samsung  electronicd  that lets users make payments using compatible phones and other Samsung-produced devices. The service supports contactless payments using near-field communications , but also supports magnetic strips–only payment terminals by incorporating  magnetic secur transmission. In countries like India it also supports bill payments.Samsung Pay's security measures are based on  Samsung knox and ARM Trust Zone technologies; credit card information is stored in a secure token.Payments must be authenticated using a fingerprint scan or passcode. Samsung Pay will not work with devices whose Knox warranty bit is tripped.On phones, the Samsung Pay menu is launched by swiping from the bottom of the screen. Different credit , debit and loyalty cards can be loaded into the app, and selected by swiping between them on-screen.