Original topic:

[New Topic] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 05-02-2020 09:17 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Share a post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum, and best one among all submissions will get featured on the home page.

Below is how to participate :)

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday of the week.
  2. Last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. Best post will be pinned on the community and featured on the homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Samsung Pay

Make mobile payments anywhere and everywhere with Samsung Pay. You can carry your debit and credit cards on select Galaxy smartphones. This revolutionary way to pay is contact-less, absolutely safe, simple, and secure.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article to get featured as #GalaxyTechfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

269 Comments
manoj2km
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
pls bring tat samsung pay in all your smart watch in india
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Post Covid19 pandamic, Most of us will have to follow Contactless Payment. it for our safety and security while Using SAMSUNG Pay. The Colour FULL SAMSUNG PAY playing a active role post Lockdown in all the Samsung Stores and Other Franchises. We Welcome SAMSUNG to give great offers and Support to All of Us.
0 Likes
bharathds2007
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
samsung pay is the best
0 Likes
ksnsana
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
0 Likes
Rahuldeokundan
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
i am expert in python programming
0 Likes
Dipak1987
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
No problems...
we understand there is Pandemic going on and you are trying your best to keep it going.
0 Likes
virdi7777
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
It's worst
0 Likes
saibarla
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Best way to pay on Samsung pay, no problem with virus
0 Likes
nirajindia
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Samsung j6 bhosadi wale sare country ko update de diya aur hame june me etna gya gujra samjhata hai india ko (,, boycott Samsung bhosadi,,,)
0 Likes
Kaps21
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
The last thing that I expected that my M30s would NOT provide was a Samsung Pay software. Nearly a year after the model is out, Samsung is still unable to provide! Shame
0 Likes