Original topic:

[New Topic] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 04-24-2020 10:18 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Share a post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum, and best one among all submissions will get featured on the home page.

Below is how to participate :)

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday of the week.
  2. Last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. Best post will be pinned on the community and featured on the homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Random Access Memory

RAM is an essential component that is used for the Read, Write/Modify or Execute operation. It could be an image, text file or any application. All of these are loaded to RAM before performing any operation. With RAM, operations can be done at a better speed resulting in better user experience.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum.

Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article using #GalaxyTechfluencer to get featured as Galaxy Techfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

675 Comments
dixit017
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
#GalaxyTechfluencer

basically more ram means more speed is basic concept but OS optimization is also necessary. some of the apps are still facing issue due to bad OS optimization and app optimization. basic example, Google Chrome. how good on earth, it still lags while scrolling in my note 9 exynos. so I am using MS edge. lot of games are not optimized due to OS and kernal issues.
0 Likes
prenz1
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
hello
0 Likes
XENOS
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
#Galaxy Techfluencer
usually the content of ram are accessible faster than other type of information storage,but are lost everytime the computer is turn off,due to it's volatile nature.
But also this nature provide it's faster processing speed
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Galaxy A6+ slow motion feature ad please your next software
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Sometimes PUBG MOBILE Automatically Shuts Down While I'm Playing. And Also Don't Get Me Back in That match Screen stucked at one place.
0 Likes
Erikssd007
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
internal storage full in 2,3months s9 plus
0 Likes
Naumaan
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
RAM-random access memory i think this is one of the most useful hardware installed in any device, RAM used to speedup your device while working on multiple tasks, increases process speed, video encoders, compressor, speed of editor, even high pixel camera is really worthy with a good RAM installed.
in easy words if you are irritating while doing any work on phone, you need to think about RAM installed on your phone.
0 Likes
Sarvesh9
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I am using Samsung S9, the opposite side person can here echo however i dont hear any echo. Can you please guide me how to fix this issue? i did software update, antivirus update still same issue persist.
0 Likes
azharu123
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Try to reset your internet connection and clear your temporary memory and if non of this work then restart your phone
0 Likes
azharu123
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
after oneui 2.1 update my note 10 plus charging very slowly. and heating my phone too.plzz help with this issue
0 Likes