Original topic:

[New Topic] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 04-14-2020 11:04 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

***UPDATE*** Thanks for such informative submissions, you all! Our team is currently evaluating the contest entries, and the winner will be announced soon! Stay tuned!

This topic is closed. Click here for this week's topic.

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Share a post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum, and best one among all submissions will get featured on the home page.

Below is how to participate :)

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday of the week.
  2. Last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. Best post will be pinned on the community and featured on the homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Carrier Aggregation

Carrier Aggregation (CA) is the ability to combine multiple carriers to expand the spectrum bandwidth. CA is a new feature of LTE Advanced which helps the users with increased data speeds (both in uplink and downlink).

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article using #GalaxyTechfluencer  to get featured as Galaxy Techfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

391 Comments
somyozone
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I'm tech youtuber I'm always fan of Samsung also promote Samsung products by video so give me sponsorship products I'll return
0 Likes
ShakibaParveen89
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Hello sir, as you know that Lokdown is going on in the country for the last 21 days and I am not doing any work and no money for installment, I am a poor man, sir please forgive my installment, I will save what I have left Two 8954846025
FuriousTechs
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
arey bhai EMI toh bank mein jamaa karwana hota hai aap samsung member se kyun keh rahe ho? and almost all the banks have imposed moratorium that means you emi have extended for three months so you don't have to worry!
0 Likes
KanjiKher
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
dear Samsung team please add Samsung launcher horizontal scroll
0 Likes
Royamitsp
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
gud samsung is vry good phone .
0 Likes
Royamitsp
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
i love it ❣
0 Likes
krishna777
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Snapdragon processor in the coming mobiles Embedding minimum Expensive Mobiles please my request As a Samsung Lover present I am use Samsung galaxy note 10 plus please friends troll me please
0 Likes
devsinghking86
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I have to update my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone to a new phone, but I am not getting the right price for this phone.
If I take a new flagship phone, will samsung give me the right value?
0 Likes
Amitkp07
Active Level 2
Tech Talk

Ya you should try once... Kindly visit to the nearest store and ask the samsung executive to kindly check the upgrade value of my phone he will assist you with the proper price 

0 Likes
sree1
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Dear Samsung I am.having question in galaxy app I was using s9 plus my question is previously i had option of duplicate photos and vedios in display so that we can delete the duplicate photos but it is not visible so could you please help me in this case
0 Likes