Original topic:

[New Topic] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 11:26 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

***UPDATE*** Thanks for such informative submissions, you all! Our team is currently evaluating the contest entries, and the winner will be announced soon! Stay tuned!

This topic is closed. Click here for this week's topic.

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Share a post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum, and best one among all submissions will get featured on the home page.

Below is how to participate :)

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday of the week.
  2. Last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. Best post will be pinned on the community and featured on the homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Multiple Input Multiple Output

Ever wonder how certain handsets stream faster than others under the same network conditions? Well, MIMO makes it possible. Multiple Input Multiple Output, MIMO, is a smart antenna technology that enables a device to communicate using several antennas. MIMO helps in improving the reliability of communication by increasing the data speed.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article using #GalaxyTechfluencer  to get featured as Galaxy Techfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

359 Comments
AjjuTewatia
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
battery backup is the issue in samsung
0 Likes
umhemanth
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
very much
0 Likes
Fardilkhan
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
hi
0 Likes
Rajvar
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
jai ganesh maharaj
0 Likes
SAIFkhan2801
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
When I get the new update of android 10 in my galaxy A50 (4GB)... because I got it in my A50 (6GB)...hope i will get it soon in that stuff also..
0 Likes
NEETESHANNA
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I m also using a50 but i didn't get the update android 10 why can u tell me anything
0 Likes
goluchembur
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
when in flagship phone updated why battery are down fastly and also slow the phone
0 Likes
Bhunnus
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
s20 ultra heats a lot during usage ...less than 30 days the covers supplied turned yellowish due to heat radiated from the phone ...
0 Likes
nar55
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Good
0 Likes
a3s5h7u9
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
bhai samsung me thoda price kam kro
0 Likes